Top 5 Reasons to Get Whiteboard Video
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a form of video marketing that uses an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or illustrates an explanation about how a procedure, product, or service works. The video is generally accompanied by a detailed voice-over narrative of the topic. The artists might draw charts or animations that are fun to look at so that the video is more amusing and can attain better audience engagement.
This type of video has actually ended up being incredibly popular amongst businesses for different reasons. An explainer video is:
1. Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other types of discussion, keeps fluff to the minimum because the illustrations only present the most essential points in the topic. The voice-over narration straight speaks to the audience and the script strictly sticks to exactly what the illustrations are attempting to communicate.
When people watch a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live motion diagram, flow diagram, or comic strip that makes technical info more easily reasonable. For example, if you are going to make a video about how your savings can grow in your bank account, a whiteboard video will be better fit for the job as compared to a live action video.
2. Easy to understand - whiteboard videos utilize imaginative sketches that catch the attention of the audience better so that they do not feel bored or get sidetracked and look away. The direct exposure to the sketches triggers more brain activity in the audiences and thus, helps them to follow your subject more easily than other type of video.
A talking head video is less enticing and enables for very little creativity so the audience gets bored after just a few seconds. All they can see is an individual blabbering words that they can hear however couldn't understand the way the video plans them to.
3. More affordable to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be pricey to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and cost-effective. To create a whiteboard video, you just require a small well-lit studio, electronic camera equipment, an electronic camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a conventional chalkboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video manufacturer. You don't have to hire a team of animators, stars, make-up artists, or lease venues and furnishings just to shoot your video.
4. Innovative and enjoyable - there's nothing more interesting than seeing an artist produce illustrations that are enjoyable to look at. With get more info every stroke of the pen marker, the audience anticipates and pictures exactly what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are also ideal for audiences with attention deficit disorder or are too busy to take a look at full-length videos. Every illustration refreshes the focus of their eyes so they can concentrate much better on what the video is aiming to state.
5. Creates stronger mental connection - whiteboard videos are fantastic in helping your audience remember your brand or company. It is innovative and catchy, so they appreciate viewing it. It is intriguing, so they are more likely to discuss it with others.
Its simplicity is exactly what makes it a good alternative to utilize explainer videos. You do not take too long or invest too much to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience immediately. At the same time, your audience easily connects with your video and is most likely to obtain taken part in it and eventually decide to buy or transform.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that makes use of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or highlights an explanation about how a procedure, item, or service works. Easy to comprehend - whiteboard videos use innovative sketches that capture the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get sidetracked and look away. More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be expensive to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and economical. To produce a whiteboard video, you only need a small well-lit studio, cam devices, an electronic camera group, a whiteboard with markers or a traditional blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video manufacturer. Whiteboard videos are likewise ideal for audiences with short attention periods or are too hectic to look at full-length videos.